Brecon Beacons 1 Day Expedition - Women Only
Join us for an expedition taking a circular route which includes summiting South Wales' highest mountain, Pen-Y-Fan, guided by a qualified Mountain Leader.
Pen-Y-Fan translates as 'top spot' or 'top peak' and it certainly lives up to its name. Up here, the skies are big and the landscape sweeps before you, down into glacial valleys where red kites soar below.
Come with us and climb the highest peak in South Wales and experience it for yourself!
This is a fully guided experience with group sizes of no more than 6 people.
You will need to make your own way to the Brecon Beacons.
Walking Distance: 8.5 miles/13.7km
Type of terrain: mountain paths, stony tracks, moorland, and a minor road
- A kit list and details of where to meet your guide will be sent once the booking has been made.
- The expedition will run in all weathers, with the exception of extreme weather.
- A good level of fitness would be advantageous and previous walking experience would be beneficial.
- There are no toilet facilities along the hiking route or in the car parks. Please prepare accordingly.
- This expedition is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you have any health concerns, please consult with your GP prior to booking.
09:00 - 16:00 (Fri 21/04/2023)Capacity: 6£95.006
Please login or register to book
You can only book a course from your own account on our website. If this is your first course with us then please register your account using the link. If you have booked or attended a course at Path Hill Adventures before then you can login to that account to make your booking. Don’t worry if you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it.
If you already have an account
If you do not already have an account